Mar 3, 2018
I just realized something that I want to share with you. You have everything you need, because what you need is what you have. The best opportunities are created, not found. God has given us so much but yet we are still looking for “stuff” He says in Matthew 6:33, “Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.” The Bible reading starts around the book of Joshua. I have a prayer submitted by sister Brenda for this week. And I am praying for us. Thank you for being there for each other. Thank you for praying. We have a fundraising campaign to get a audio license for the podcast so I can use professional music.
But here’s some good news…
• You already have all the resources you need right now.
• If you need time and only have a little, that’s what you’ll use.
• If you need space but it’s crowded, go outside.
• If you need energy, try drinking a green smoothie for breakfast.
• If you need love, it’s already inside of you.
• If you need peace, breathe.
• If you need permission, you can say yes to yourself, right now.
• If you need a friend, you can email me.
• If you need mentoring, call me.
• If you need freedom, minimize your commitments.
• If you need clarity, go for a walk.
• If you need creativity, daydream.
Sometimes we think we need to put things off until the right resources come, it’s a sham.